I’m a blogger, the wife of a Software Engineering Director, mother of 3 grown daughters and recently became a grandmother to Christian and Hailey. I graduated from Bryan College with a degree in Business Administration focusing on Organizational Management. I enjoy writing to encourage others with Epilepsy and other chronic illnesses/ disorders that I relate to. I like to give advice on family and day to day living situations that many of us go through, depending on God who never fails!
Posts by rduncanheart:
- What If? Asking Questions About Life
- Driving Through The Storm Give Him the Wheel!
- Consider The Temporary and the Eternal
- These Are A Few of Our Favorite Things – Con’t
- These Are A Few Of Our Favorite Things!
- In Bright or Dim Lights – Let’s See Him!
- I Miss The Days When: We Created, Gave and Invested
- On A Faith Journey- Let God Use You to Impact Lives!
- Remember National Epilepsy Awareness Month!
- Who We Should Thank and Why- Understand the Sacrifice!
- Our Grief – Let’s Care For Those Who Hurt
- Four Values I Learned from Mr. Rogers